Breaking News

We Make Wilcom Designs On Order



YOU CAN CONTACT WITH ME FROM ANY COUNTRY


Hello Everyone! This is me Zahid Hussian the admin of computerhold.blogspot.com
I am teaching Wilcom Designing (Computer Embroidery Designing) since 2014 and we also sale  ready designs, visit our website wilcomclub.blogspot.com for check that what type of designs we sale.

We also make Wilcom Designs (Computer Embroidery Designs ) designs on order, you can contact with me for your designs, we make designs in very cheap price. So now contact with me, my all information is as under.





You can send me SMS or Call on my mobile number (Pakistan)
0337-4816704
0305-6272039
0322-4156194
0312-4042147




+923124042147
(Send me message on this WhatsApp number from ANY COUNTRY and Contact Me)



You can contact me by sending message on my Facebook Page
1st open your Facebook Account then click the under button my Facebook Page will open
Now send me Message.






You can contact me through E-Mail, so send me mail
zahidhold@gmail.com 

No comments